What's better than finding a great deal on a trip to Europe?
Earning free rewards, upgrades, access to better deals, and more!
Before you book – enroll in the loyalty or rewards program for the company you are traveling with. These can really add up over time… ask any experienced traveler!
REWARDS & LOYALTY PROGRAM TIPS
1) Don't forget to enroll before purchasing
2) Check and see if there is a loyalty/rewards “member price” before booking…
3) Make sure your loyalty/rewards account # is being credited prior to booking. And what if you forget? Some companies will allow you to still get credit retroactively, it never hurts to ask.
4) Read up on rewards/loyalty entitlements so that you can make informed purchases. You may eventually earn free luggage check-in for flights, priority boarding on flights/cruises, hotel room upgrades and more.
5) Be vigilant of rewards expiration dates & policies.
6) One perk of enrollment is receiving “member prices and information” often via e-mail. If that is not your thing or you are receiving too much spam, simply opt out of e-mail notifications. Most programs will still allow membership without e-mails.
DIRECT LINKS TO ENROLLMENT
EuropeTripDeals.com finds and links site visitors to great European travel deals. If you have a travel itinerary question, change, cancellation, emergency or other issue please contact the company you booked your travel with directly. EuropeTripDeals.com cannot assist you with these or any functions except for linking you to great travel deals. Use of this site infers user’s consent that EuropeTripDeals.com is not liable for any issues or damages that may occur during any portion of the travel planning, purchase or travel process. While EuropeTripDeals.com strives for accuracy in the information we post, please note that there is always a possibility these deals may expire, change or be accidentally listed incorrectly. It is the user’s responsibility to confirm pricing and itinerary information with travel providers before purchasing. If you see incorrect information listed on our website, please let us know and we will work to correct it. EuropeTripDeals.com may receive a small affiliate commission from some travel providers listed but this is not a condition for inclusion.
Share this page:
Broken Link? Got a suggestion? We'd love to hear it!