The Musée de l’Orangerie (or Orangerie Museum) is an art museum located in the Jardin Tuileries of downtown Paris. It is well known for its collection of Monet Water Lilies paintings as well as works by Renoir, Picasso, Cézanne and others.
Free admission to the Musée de l’Orangerie is offered to ALL VISITORS on the first Sunday of the month.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Musée de l’Orangerie admission?
Yes. The Musée de l’Orangerie offers free admission to its permanent collection and select exhibitions for the following:
- Children: Under 18 years of age
- European Union citizens and residents: 18-25 years of age
- Disabled Persons and Care Companion
- ICOM and ICOMOS members
- Holders of the Carte Blanche of the Musée d’Orsay
- Benefactors, members and members of the Friends of the Musée d’Orsay or American Friends of the Musée d’Orsay association
- Members of the Barnes Foundation with a guest
- Members of Louvre Abu Dhabi with a guest
- Students of the Ecole du Louvre
- Auditors of the Ecole du Louvre
- Students from the National Heritage School, the School of Charters, IFROA and university restoration diplomas
- Students and teachers in artistic courses at universities and public art schools
- French job seekers
- Beneficiaries of RSA or National Solidarity Fund (elderly)
- Education Pass holders
- ESPE students
- Active or retired staff of the Ministry of Culture
- Scientific staff of French and foreign public museums (curators and general inspectors of museums)
- Staff of the National Institute of Art History
- Journalists and Art Critics (AICA)
- Professional artists (painters, sculptors, engravers)
- RMN Speakers and National Speaker
- National guide interpreter (and permanent assistant)
- Ile-de-France regional guide interpreter (and permanent assistant)
- Guide lecturer in cities and countries of art and history
- Deputies, senators and members of the European Parliament
- Groups of social assistance recipients with a chaperone
- Groups of active teachers with the Education Pass with a guide
- Personalities on official visit
Reservations are required for all visitors. Bring identification proof of entitlement for promotional admission (More information on required documentation can be found here.) The museum also offers a discounted rate for visitors accompanying a child under 18 years of age.
Purchase tickets for the Musée de l’Orangerie via
Is the Musée de l’Orangerie included on any Paris attractions passes?
Yes. The Musée de l’Orangerie is included on these Paris attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near the Musée de l’Orangerie
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.
Hotels & Lodging near the Musée de l’Orangerie
Page information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see an error or change, please let us know. Last updated on 5/31/2022.