Palais Garnier (also known as Opéra Garnier) is a famous Parisian opera house & theater of performing arts. Located in the 9th arrondissement, the extravagant Palais served as the inspiration for The Phantom of the Opera.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Palais Garnier admission?
Yes. The Palais Garnier features special offers that update regularly.
The following standing admission discounts are for visiting/touring the Palais Garnier. Performance tickets are booked separately.
Palais Garnier offers free admission for:
- Children: Under 12 years of age are free
- Disabled Persons and one care companion
- Unemployed, recipients of social assistance / RSA / other minimum social benefits (must present document dated within the last 3 months)
- Pass’ Jeunes Opéra holders
- AROP Particulier card holders
- Carte Culture holders (valid for two persons)
- French professional tour guide card holders
- Bibliothèque nationale de France’s reader’s card holders (admission to the reading room of the Opera’s Library-museum)
- Architecture students and École du Louvre students
Palais Garnier offers discounted admission for:
- Young persons: aged 12-25;
- Opera subscriber card or Pass’ Académie card holders
- Holders of a visit ticket for the Bastille Opera
- Holders of a maximum 8-days old ticket for the Musée d’Orsay or Musée Gustave Moreau
- Pass Navigo, Pass senior or Imagine’R card holders (valid for two persons – Navigo Culture)
- Family rate (with a young person aged 12-25, 4 people minimum paying an entrance fee; note this is only available at the Palais Garnier’s desks)
Must present identification proof to receive free or discounted admission.
Purchase tickets for the Palais Garnier via
Is Palais Garnier included on any Paris attractions passes?
Yes. Palais Garnier is included on these Paris attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near Palais Garnier
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.
Hotels & Lodging near Palais Garnier
Page information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see an error or change, please let us know. Last updated on 5/7/2022.