The Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay) is a famous French art museum located in the 7th Arrondissement of downtown Paris. The Orsay is widely known for its Impressionist and Post-Impressionist collection, including pieces by Van Gogh, Money, Manet, Renoir, Cezanne and more.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Musée d'Orsay admission?
Yes. The Musée d'Orsay offers free admission for the following:
- Children: Under 18 years of age
- European Economic Area Residents (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein): Under 26 years of age
- Disabled Persons and Care Companion
- Carte Blanche of the Musée d'Orsay Cardholders
- ICOM and ICOMOS members
- Benefactors, members and members of the Friends of the Musée d'Orsay or American Friends of the Musée d'Orsay association
- Students and Auditors of the Ecole du Louvre
- French job seekers
- People on Income Support
- Journalists and Art Critics
- Members of the Barnes Foundation
- Members of Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Students from the National Heritage School, the School of Charters, IFROA and university restoration diplomas
- Students and Teachers of artistic courses at universities and public art schools
- Holders of minimum old age
- Education Pass holders
- ESPE students (formerly IUFM, 1st and 2nd year )
- Active or retired staff under the Ministry of Culture, with an accompanying person
- Scientific staff of French and foreign public museums (curators and general inspectors of museums)
- Staff of the National Institute of Art History
- Professional artists (painters, sculptors, engravers)
- RMN Speakers and National Speaker
- National guide interpreter (and permanent assistant)
- Ile-de-France regional guide interpreter (and permanent assistant)
- Guide lecturer in cities and countries of art and history
- Deputies, senators and members of the European Parliament
- Groups of social assistance recipients with a chaperone
- Groups of active teachers with the Education Pass with a guide
- Personalities on official visit
Be sure to bring appropriate identification proof (age, nationality, disability, membership, etc) for promotional admission. Details are found here.
Purchasing a ticket online in advance is a bit more costly (~€2); however, it does give you priority access within 30 minutes of the reserved time.
A slightly discounted “Late Opening Rate” is offered on Thursdays from 6pm until close.
Purchase tickets for the Musée d'Orsay via
Is the Musée d'Orsay included on any Paris attractions passes?
Yes. The Musée d'Orsay is included on these Paris attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near the Musée d'Orsay
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.
Hotels & Lodging near the Musée d'Orsay
Page information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see an error or change, please let us know. Last updated on 4/29/2022.