Information on this page including discounts and pass offerings can change at any time. Last updated on 9/18/2023.
What is The London Pass®?
The London Pass® by Go City (also known as the London All-Inclusive Pass) is London’s most popular attraction pass. It features access to over 80 attractions, tours & experiences with a choice of duration length ranging from 1-10 consecutive days. The format is simple – choose your package, download it to the official London Pass® app, and scan you way to entry.
The London Pass® can be purchased here.
What does The London Pass® cost?
The price of the London Pass® varies by the date purchased due to seasonal travel demand.
As of 9/18/2023 – prices ranged from £89 – £199 for adults (varying from 1-5 days) and £54 – £114 for children. The current price to purchase directly from the vendor can be found here.
Please note: We recommend purchasing direct from Go City as they usually offer the best price. *Be sure to check the top banner of their site as they will frequently post discount codes.* If you find a better deal or promotion from some other website or agency – fantastic! But double-check to make sure you aren’t paying any hidden fees that would offset your savings.
Is The London Pass® worth it?
Yes. For most visitors the London Pass is worth it because of the number and quality of offerings included. And it’s definitely worth it if you plan to utilize the high-priced attractions and tours the pass includes. The pass price per day declines as additional days are added. So if you have time in your itinerary, add an extra day or two so you don’t feel rushed to cram several stops into one day.
- For children – depending on their age – the pass will probably be worth it. BUT…do a little homework and see if children receive free or discounted admission at the attractions you plan to visit without the pass before you book it. Many London-area attractions offer special prices for children.
- Go City also offers the popular London Explorer Pass that allows buyers to choose 2-7 attractions to explore at their own pace. The price for the London Explorer pass as of 9/18/2023 ranges from £54 – £139 for adults and £44 – £99 for children.
What does The London Pass® include?
The London Pass® includes the following attractions, tours and experiences (as of our publication date). Please note these can change frequently and seasonally (and also depend on pass type/duration). Check here for the latest.
- 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 30+ London Sights Tour – Top Sights Tours
- All Star Lanes
- Apsley House
- AncelorMittal Orbit
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Bow Street Police Museum
- Brit Icon Tours
- Brit Movie Tours
- Brit Music Tours
- Cartoon Museum
- Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Charles Dickens Museum
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Chiswick House and Kitchen Garden
- Curzon (Bloomsbury, Cinema Soho & Mayfair Cinema)
- Cutty Sark
- Eltham Palace
- Emirates Stadium Tour – Arsenal FC
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Fan Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Frameless – Immersive Art Experience
- Freud Museum London
- Fuller’s Brewery Tour
- Golden Hinde
- Guildhall Art Gallery
- Hampton Court Palace
- Historic Pub Tour of London
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Jason’s Original Canal Boat Trip
- Jewel Tower
- Jewish Museum London
- Keats House
- Kensington Palace
- London Bicycle Hire
- London Bicycle Tour
- London Bridge Experience
- London Canal Museum
- London Museum of Water and Steam
- London Stadium Tour
- London Transport Museum
- London Zoo
- Museum of Brands, Packaging & Advertising
- Museum of London Docklands
- Natural History Museum Souvenir Guidebook
- Old Royal Naval College
- Palaces & Parliament Tour – Top Sights Tours
- Pollock’s Toy Museum
- QUEENS Skate Dine Bowl
- RHS Garden Wisley
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Royal Mews
- Royal Museums Greenwich
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Science Museum IMAX
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre Tour
- Sherlock: The Official Live Game
- Solve a Mystery: the Murder at Buckingham Palace
- Solve a Mystery: the Murder at Trafalgar Square
- Southwark Cathedral
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Swingers City
- Swingers West End
- The Chocolate Cocktail Club
- The Courtauld Gallery
- The Dare Skywalk (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
- The Design Museum
- The Foundling Museum
- The Garden Museum
- The Guards Museum
- The Kia Oval Tour
- The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- The Postal Museum
- The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tour
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Twickenham Stadium Tour & World Rugby Museum
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers 1-day River Roamer
- Wellington Arch
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Wernher Collection at Ranger’s House
- Westminster Abbey
- Windsor Castle – Afternoon entry only
Whenever possible, we’ve linked you to our ETD London Attraction Deal & Discount Guides so that you can see what other special prices, discounts or admission passes are valid for that attraction to compare. And don’t forget…London has lots of free attractions to check out that you don’t need a pass to enter.