Tower Bridge is one of London’s most recognizable landmarks despite its fairly young age…being built just a little over 125 years ago! Visitors are awed by the fascinating engineering of this working bascule/suspension bridge over the River Thames (raised ~850 times per year), and the amazing panoramic views of the city of London from its high-level walkways.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Tower Bridge admission?
Yes, Tower Bridge offers discounted admission for the following groups. Individual ticket prices range from £1.00 – £10.60.
- Children: Aged 0-4 years are free; 5-15 years are reduced price admission – approximately half price of a regular adult ticket
- Students: (aged 16+ with identification) are reduced price admission
- Seniors: (aged 60+ with identification) are reduced price admission
- Disabled visitors: are reduced price admission. (Companions are free)
- Groups: Save 12% when you book 10 or more tickets. More info.
- Local residents within the borough of Tower Hamlets, Southwark and the City of London: receive a heavily discounted admission
Discount London frequently offers admission discounts as well.
Purchase Tower Bridge tickets via
Is Tower Bridge included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. Tower Bridge is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near Tower Bridge
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.com.
Hotels & Lodging near Tower Bridge
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 2/24/2022.
Big Ben & Houses of Parliament | British Museum | Buckingham Palace | Churchill War Rooms | Cutty Sark | Hampton Court Palace | HMS Belfast | Imperial War Museum (London) | Kensington Palace | London Dungeon | London Eye | London Transport Museum | Madame Tussauds London | Museum of London | National Gallery | National Maritime Museum | National Portrait Gallery | Natural History Museum | Old Royal Naval College | Royal Air Force Museum London | Royal Albert Hall | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Science Museum | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | Shakespeare’s Globe | Sherlock Holmes Museum | Shrek’s Adventure! London | Sky Garden | St. Paul’s Cathedral | Tate Britain | Tate Modern | The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ | The View from the Shard | Tower Bridge | Tower of London | V&A Museum | Westminster Abbey | Windsor Castle | ZSL London Zoo