Be advised information on this page including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Last updated on 3/7/2022.
The London Sightseeing Pass Official Site
What is the London Sightseeing Pass?
The London Sightseeing Pass is a popular London tourist pass that includes tours, transport and attraction entry (and discounts!). The pass features access to over 50 attractions and special offers with a choice of duration length (1-5 consecutive days). The format is simple – choose your package, download it to the official Sightseeing Pass app, and scan you way to entry.
The London Sightseeing Pass can be purchased here.
What does the London Sightseeing Pass cost?
The price of the London Sightseeing Pass varies by date due to seasonal travel demand.
As of 3/7/2022 – prices ranged from £44 – £119.20 for adults (varying from 1-5 days) and £39.20 – £108.80 for children. To check current prices directly from the vendor – that can be found here.
Is the London Sightseeing Pass worth it?
Yes. The London Sightseeing Pass is absolutely worth the price… so long as you use it! We'd recommend the London Sightseeing Pass for people who want to really experience London with local guides and activities (bike tours, ghost tours, theatre performances, etc.). If you are simply looking to get into attractions for free with a pass, the London Pass® by Go City might be a better option.
One other note on the London Sightseeing Pass: if you plan to take full advantage of the included tour offerings do your homework and find out where and when they are offered…and how long each activity takes. You might have to make choices on which activities you most want to do if they are scheduled concurrently. Of course, you can always add extra days if needed and you have time in your itinerary.
For children – depending on their age – we think the pass is worth it as most of these experiences can't be replicated at the same value.
What does the London Sightseeing Pass include?
The London Sightseeing Pass includes the following attractions, tours and experiences (as of our publication date). Please note these can change frequently and seasonally – see here for the latest.
- Encore Theatre Passport
- Hop-on-hop-off-Round Trip- Thames River Services
- 2000 Years of London
- 24 Hour Hop-on-hop-off River Cruise
- 3.5 hour Bike Rental – The London Bicycle Tour Company
- Alleyways and Courtyards of London Walking Tour
- Changing the Guard Walking Tour
- Curiosities of London Walking Tour
- Grand London Tour – Brakeaway Bike Tours Ltd
- Grim Reapers
- Harry Potter London Bus Tour
- Harry Potter Tour
- Hidden London Tour
- Jack the Ripper Tour – Meet the Streets
- James Bond Bus Tour of London
- London Film Tour – Meet the Streets
- London Ghost Tour – Meet the Streets
- London Pub Tour – Meet the Streets
- London Stadium Tour
- London Transport Museum
- London's Grime and Punishment Walking Tour
- National Gallery & Trafalgar Square
- Old City Tour
- On the Trail of Jack the Ripper: Whitechapel and Spitalfields Murder Tour
- Our Favorite Artifacts in the British Museum
- Rainforest Cafe – Lunch before 5pm
- Rock & Roll Soho: Exploring the Old Haunts of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix and more
- Secret London Tour – Brakeaway Bike Tours LTD
- Secret Old London Walking Tour
- See London by Night – Open Top Bus Tour
- Street Art Tour
- The Classic Tour – the London Bicycle Tour Company
- The Ghost Bus Tour
- The History of London Over Four Pints
- The Real City of London: Monuments to St. Paul's Cathedral Tour
- Time Traveling on the Thames: Tower Bridge and Tower of London Tour
- Westminster to Greenwich – Round Trip – Thames River Services
It also includes special offers for more attractions.
- Afternoon Tea
- Arcelor Mittal Orbit
- Bounce Luggage Storage
- Chelsea Football Stadium and Museum Tour
- Churchill War Rooms
- Emirates Stadium Tour
- Ghost Bus Tour
- Hard Rock Cafe
- KidZania London
- London Bridge Experience and Tombs
- London Designer Outlet
- London Zoo
- Medieval Banquet
- Nannybag Luggage Storage
- Planet Hollywood
- Royal Observatory
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Up at the O2 Original Climb
- Windsor Castle
Whenever possible, we've linked you to our ETD London Attraction Deal & Discount Guides so that you can see what other special prices, discounts or admission passes are valid for that attraction to compare. And don't forget…London has lots of free attractions to check out that you don't need a pass to enter.
More London Attraction Passes