Located just west of London, Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. The castle has been a primary residence for English monarchs dating back to the 11th century – and even today the Queen spends most of her weekends and free time here.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Windsor Castle admission?
Yes, Windsor Castle offers discounted admission for the following:
- Children: Aged 0-4 years are free; 5-17 years are reduced price admission;
- Young Persons: 18-24 years old are also reduced price admission
- Disabled visitors: Reduced price admission (note: carers for disabled persons are admitted free of charge)
- Families: Receive a discount for families of of at least 1 adult and 2 children, up to 2 adults and 4 children
- Groups: Groups of 15 or more are eligible for discounted admission
- Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Advantage Card holders: admission on the day is free
Admission prices are cheaper when the Castle's State Apartments are closed. You can check dates here.
Plan to visit again? If you purchase your ticket directly from the Royal Collection Trust, you can ask to have your admission treated as a donation and converted to a one-year pass. Learn more here.
London Sightseeing Pass holders receive a special offer of up to 20% off tickets.
Discount London occasionally offers admission discounts to Windsor Castle.
Is Windsor Castle included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. Windsor Castle is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near Windsor Castle
From our affiliate partner Viator, a Tripadvisor company. Click here for more options.
Hotels & Lodging near Windsor Castle
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 2/23/2022.