Hampton Court Palace, located southwest of London, was the royal home of King Henry VIII during his dramatic Tudor reign.
Address: Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK | Getting There
Hours: Opens at 10am; closing time varies by date | Calendar of Opening & Closing Times
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Hampton Court Palace admission?
Yes, Hampton Court Palace offers discounted admission for the following groups.
- Children: Aged 0-4 years are free with no ticket required; 5-15 years are reduced price admission – approximately half price of a regular adult ticket; and ages 16-17 receive a small discount
- Full-time students receive a small discount
- Seniors (65+) receive a small discount
- Adult carers of disabled persons can receive complimentary admission with proof of registered disability
- Groups of 15+ receive a small discount
- Historic Royal Palaces Members (free entry – but requires annual membership payment; if you plan to visit multiple times or visit the other palaces this option should merit consideration)
Discount London frequently offers admission discounts as well.
Purchase tickets for Hampton Court Palace via
Is Hampton Court Palace included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. Hampton Court Palace is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near Hampton Court Palace
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.com.
Hotels & Lodging near Hampton Court Palace
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 9/25/2023.
Big Ben & Houses of Parliament | British Museum | Buckingham Palace | Churchill War Rooms | Cutty Sark | Hampton Court Palace | HMS Belfast | Imperial War Museum (London) | Kensington Palace | London Dungeon | London Eye | London Transport Museum | Madame Tussauds London | Museum of London | National Gallery | National Maritime Museum | National Portrait Gallery | Natural History Museum | Old Royal Naval College | Royal Air Force Museum London | Royal Albert Hall | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Science Museum | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | Shakespeare’s Globe | Sherlock Holmes Museum | Shrek’s Adventure! London | Sky Garden | St. Paul’s Cathedral | Tate Britain | Tate Modern | The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ | The View from the Shard | Tower Bridge | Tower of London | V&A Museum | Westminster Abbey | Windsor Castle | ZSL London Zoo