Westminster Abbey Official Site | Tripadvisor Reviews & Information
Westminster Abbey is one of the world's most famous churches and a witness to British history since 960 AD. Westminster Abbey is the coronation church of English royalty (since 1066) and final resting place of well-known kings and queens, military heroes, diplomats, scientists, artists, writers & more.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Westminster Abbey admission?
Yes, Westminster Abbey offers discounted admission for the following:
- Children (Aged 0-5 years are free, 6-17 years are reduced price admission. Additionally, the Abbey offers a “family” package of one adult + one child aged 6-17 for a reduced price)
- Students (with appropriate identification)
- Seniors (65+)
- Wheelchair users & their carers can visit for free
- Serving UK Military Members + 4 family members can visit for free with appropriate identification
- Abbey Association Members (free entry – but requires annual membership payment; if you plan to visit the Abbey more than once in a year this will likely be your cheapest option)
- Additionally, free or discounted entry is available for Church Pass holders, visiting clergy, Westminster residents, NHS staff, and adults receiving Universal Credit.
Regular worship services are free to attend at the Abbey.
Discount London occasionally offers admission discounts as well, so it never hurts to check.
Purchase Westminster Abbey tickets via
Is Westminster Abbey included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. Westminster Abbey is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near Westminster Abbey
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.com.
Hotels & Lodging near Westminster Abbey
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 2/16/2022.