The London Transport Museum guides you through 200+ years of transportation history in one of the world’s busiest cities.
Address: London WC2E 7BB, UK | Getting There
Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 | Current Opening & Closing Times
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for London Transport Museum admission?
Yes. The London Transport Museum offers discounted admission for the following groups.
- Children and young people: Aged 17 and under are free
- Students: (with identification) are slightly reduced price admission
- Seniors: are slightly reduced price admission
- State Benefit Assistance Recipients: are slightly reduced price admission
- Local residents of Westminster, Holborn, Bloomsbury, Kings Cross, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Borough, Bermondsey and Elephant and Castle: can purchase a discounted adult ticket
- Disabled visitor carers: receive free admission
- TfL staff and nominees (with blue or green passes): receive free admission
- Blue Light card holders and British Military personnel: receive a discounted annual admission
Purchase tickets for the London Transport Museum via
Is the London Transport Museum included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. The London Transport Museum is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near the London Transport Museum
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.
Hotels & Lodging near the London Transport Museum
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 9/26/2023.
Big Ben & Houses of Parliament | British Museum | Buckingham Palace | Churchill War Rooms | Cutty Sark | Hampton Court Palace | HMS Belfast | Imperial War Museum (London) | Kensington Palace | London Dungeon | London Eye | London Transport Museum | Madame Tussauds London | Museum of London | National Gallery | National Maritime Museum | National Portrait Gallery | Natural History Museum | Old Royal Naval College | Royal Air Force Museum London | Royal Albert Hall | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Science Museum | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | Shakespeare’s Globe | Sherlock Holmes Museum | Shrek’s Adventure! London | Sky Garden | St. Paul’s Cathedral | Tate Britain | Tate Modern | The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ | The View from the Shard | Tower Bridge | Tower of London | V&A Museum | Westminster Abbey | Windsor Castle | ZSL London Zoo