Kensington Palace in western London was the birthplace of Queen Victoria and has been home to young royals for over 300 years. It is currently the home of the Duke (Prince William) and Duchess of Cambridge and their three young children.
Address: Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, UK | Getting There
Hours: 10am Opening Time; closing varies by date | Current Opening & Closing Times
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Kensington Palace admission?
Yes, Kensington Palace offers discounted admission for the following groups. They advise purchasing tickets online in advance to ensure availability.
- Children: Aged 0-4 years are free with no ticket required; 5-15 years are reduced price admission – approximately half price of a regular adult ticket; and ages 16-17 receive a small discount
- Full-time students (with appropriate identification) receive a small discount
- Seniors (65+) receive a small discount
- Adult carers of disabled persons can receive complimentary admission with proof of registered disability
- Families receive a small discount
- Historic Royal Palaces Members (free entry – but requires annual membership payment; if you plan to visit multiple times or visit the other palaces this option should merit consideration)
Holders of the UK National Art Pass receive free admission to Kensington Palace.
Discount London frequently offers admission discounts as well.
Purchase tickets for Kensington Palace via
Is Kensington Palace included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. Kensington Palace is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near Kensington Palace
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.com.
Hotels & Lodging near Kensington Palace
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 9/25/2023.
Big Ben & Houses of Parliament | British Museum | Buckingham Palace | Churchill War Rooms | Cutty Sark | Hampton Court Palace | HMS Belfast | Imperial War Museum (London) | Kensington Palace | London Dungeon | London Eye | London Transport Museum | Madame Tussauds London | Museum of London | National Gallery | National Maritime Museum | National Portrait Gallery | Natural History Museum | Old Royal Naval College | Royal Air Force Museum London | Royal Albert Hall | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Science Museum | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | Shakespeare’s Globe | Sherlock Holmes Museum | Shrek’s Adventure! London | Sky Garden | St. Paul’s Cathedral | Tate Britain | Tate Modern | The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ | The View from the Shard | Tower Bridge | Tower of London | V&A Museum | Westminster Abbey | Windsor Castle | ZSL London Zoo