The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (also known as Kew Gardens) located on the western side of London, is a large UNESCO World Heritage Site featuring over 50,000 living plants.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew admission?
Yes, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew offers discounted admission for the following:
- Children: Under 4 years are free; 4-15 years are reduced price admission
- Young Persons: 16-24 years old are reduced price admission (with appropriate identification)
- Full-time students: (with appropriate identification) are reduced price admission
- Seniors: (65+ may require identification) are reduced price admission
- Disabled visitors: are reduced price admission – may require identification (note: carers can receive complimentary admission)
- Families: receive an admissions discount
- Universal Credit and Pension Credit: pay a nominal fee for admission
- Emergency service workers (with a Blue Light Card) and UK military personnel: receive free admission
- Registered blind and partially sighted visitors: receive free admission
- Local residents: receive slight admissions discount
- Members: receive unlimited free admission with purchase of annual membership plan. Details can be found here.
Discount London frequently offers admission discounts as well.
An optional donation is requested by the Gardens with ticket purchase but is not mandatory.
Purchase tickets for the Kew Gardens via
Are the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew are included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
From our affiliate partner Tiqets.
Hotels & Lodging near the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 3/2/2022.
Big Ben & Houses of Parliament | British Museum | Buckingham Palace | Churchill War Rooms | Cutty Sark | Hampton Court Palace | HMS Belfast | Imperial War Museum (London) | Kensington Palace | London Dungeon | London Eye | London Transport Museum | Madame Tussauds London | Museum of London | National Gallery | National Maritime Museum | National Portrait Gallery | Natural History Museum | Old Royal Naval College | Royal Air Force Museum London | Royal Albert Hall | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Science Museum | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | Shakespeare’s Globe | Sherlock Holmes Museum | Shrek’s Adventure! London | Sky Garden | St. Paul’s Cathedral | Tate Britain | Tate Modern | The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ | The View from the Shard | Tower Bridge | Tower of London | V&A Museum | Westminster Abbey | Windsor Castle | ZSL London Zoo