The Tower of London – founded in 1066 overflows with history, mystery, and royalty. Serving as a witness to some of England's most unforgettable (and at times tragic) moments, this castle/fortress/prison is an absolutely can't miss attraction.
Are any deals, promotions, discounts or coupon codes offered for Tower of London admission?
Yes, the Tower of London offers discounted admission for the following:
- Children: Aged 0-4 years are free with no ticket required; 5-15 years are reduced price admission – approximately half price of a regular adult ticket; and ages 16-17 receive a small discount
- Full-time students (with appropriate identification)
- Seniors (65+)
- Disabled visitors (note: adult carers can receive complimentary admission with proof of registered disability – see above link for more details)
- Historic Royal Palaces Members (free entry – but requires annual membership payment; if you plan to visit multiple times or visit the other palaces this option should merit consideration)
- Local residents within the borough of Tower Hamlets
Discount London occasionally offers admission discounts as well. Before booking we recommend checking to make sure that the actual admission ticket price is cheaper than the Tower of London rate.
Is the Tower of London included on any London attractions passes?
Yes. The Tower of London is included on the following London attractions passes:
Popular Things to Do near the Tower of London
From our affiliate partner Viator, a Tripadvisor company. Click here for more options.
Hotels & Lodging near the Tower of London
Be advised information including discounts and pass inclusions can change at any time. Always confirm before booking. If you see something that is incorrect or has changed on this page, please let us know. Last updated on 2/24/2022.